Weyandt Sourdough Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, weyandt sourdough cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Weyandt Sourdough Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Weyandt Sourdough Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have weyandt sourdough cookies using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Weyandt Sourdough Cookies:
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Crisco.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of Sour milk (or add 1 teaspoon of vinegar to each cup of regular milk).
- Make ready 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1 of as needed Flour as needed to make soft dough ( usually about 4 cups ).
- Get of icing.
- Take 1 cup of Warm milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Food coloring to desired color.
Instructions to make Weyandt Sourdough Cookies:
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until completely blended together then add flour until dough is light and fluffy.
- Spread a cup of flour on the counter and place dough in the middle.
- Roll dough out continually flouring the top to ensure roller doesn't stick.
- Once the dough is about 1/4 inch thick cut out with cookie cutters and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake on 350°F until edges of dough begin to tan.
- Remove from oven and place on wax paper on the counter.
- Make icing in multiple colors if desired ( I use small bowls and make all colors so there is a variety of cookies to choose from).
- After mixing icing use spoon to spread on cookies (the fun part).
- Let cookies sit until icing hardens (usually about 30 minutes).
- Eat away! Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food weyandt sourdough cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!