Steamed Sultana Buns.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, steamed sultana buns. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steamed Sultana Buns is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Steamed Sultana Buns is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook steamed sultana buns using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Sultana Buns:
- Take 1 of & 1/2 cups Self-Raising Flour.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Take 1 of large Egg.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Make ready 10-20 g of Butter *melted.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Water.
- Get 1/4 cup of Sultanas *OR add as much as you like.
Instructions to make Steamed Sultana Buns:
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, and mix to form a soft dough. Divide into 8 portions and roll into balls. Place each ball on a piece of baking paper (size 10 x 10cm)..
- Pour water into a steamer pot and bring to the boil over high heat. Place buns into steamer, cover with lid and cook for 10 minutes. Repeat with remaining buns. Serve warm..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food steamed sultana buns recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!