Chicken Tikka Tray Bake. Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. You guys asked for this recipe and here it is.
Chicken drumstick recipe cooked Indian style in the oven easy for family dinners. Marinade the chicken drumsticks ahead of time and keep them in the Place the drumsticks onto a lightly greased, shallow baking tray with the sweet potato and onions. Chicken tikka recipe – Tandoori chicken tikka is one of the most popular chicken starter or appetizer from Indian Cuisine.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken tikka tray bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Tikka Tray Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Tikka Tray Bake is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. You guys asked for this recipe and here it is.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken tikka tray bake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Tray Bake:
- Prepare 8 of boneless and skinless chicken thighs.
- Make ready 3 of peppers.
- Get 4 of red onions.
- Make ready 3 of sweet potatoes.
- Take 1 pack of baby corn.
- Take 1 bag of spinach.
- Prepare 200 g of tikka paste.
- Prepare 1 sachet of microwaveable rice.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Take of Mango chutney to serve.
Chicken tikka is cubed chicken that is marinated in spiced yogurt mixture & then grilled to perfection. Prepare a baking tray with a foil lined over it. Then place a rack over it. Reserve the chicken tikka marinade for later use.
Steps to make Chicken Tikka Tray Bake:
- Chop the peppers and onion into large pieces. Chop the sweet potato into wedges..
- Place all the vegetables into a large baking tray or roasting tin. Place the chicken thighs on top..
- Spoon on the tikka paste, smear over the chicken and veg. Season with pepper..
- Place in the oven and cook for 45mins-1hr approx 210c. Turn the veg and chicken 2 or three times whilst cooking to stir the sauce in. Cook until the chicken is cooked and the sauce has thickened..
- Microwave the rice per the instructions. Add the rice to the tray bake and top with spinach. Return to the oven for 5-10mins until the spinach has wilted..
- Serve with a dollop of mango chutney!.
Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat, then sauté the onions with the herbs and spices until just browned. A chicken tray bake recipe full of sunshine flavours. If you'd prefer not to use sherry, substitute with chicken stock instead. This bright chicken tray bake recipe uses red and yellow peppers, tomatoes, olives, paprika, chorizo and sherry. If you don't like sherry, or just want to keep the cost down, use.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken tikka tray bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!