Butter Soy Clams.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, butter soy clams. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Butter Soy Clams is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Butter Soy Clams is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook butter soy clams using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Soy Clams:
- Take of Clams *Today I used ‘Pippi’.
- Take of Salted Water *1 cup Water & 1 teaspoon Salt.
- Take of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Make ready of Butter.
- Get of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Instructions to make Butter Soy Clams:
- Clean Clams and place them in a deep plate or container in a single layer. Pour over Salted Water, set aside in a cool place for 1-2 hours, and let them spit out the grit. *Note: Some store-bought Clams are ready to use without doing this process..
- Clean the Clams with fresh water before you cook them..
- Heat Butter and Garlic in a frying pan over medium heat. When Butter is melted and aromatic, add cleaned Clams. Sprinkle Sake (Rice Wine) over, cover with a lid, and cook until all Clams are open..
- Remove the lid, add Soy Sauce, and toss to combine..
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion and enjoy immediately. *Note: This dish can be mix with freshly cooked Pasta..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food butter soy clams recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!