Pinoy Sweet and Sour Chicken.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pinoy sweet and sour chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pinoy Sweet and Sour Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Pinoy Sweet and Sour Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pinoy sweet and sour chicken using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pinoy Sweet and Sour Chicken:
- Get 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sherry.
- Make ready 1/2-3/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper, diced.
- Get 1/2 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple chunks.
- Make ready of Sauce mix:.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 8 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Take 2 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
Steps to make Pinoy Sweet and Sour Chicken:
- Marinate the chicken pieces in soy sauce and sherry for 30 minutes.
- Dip each piece in cornstarch and fry over medium heat until golden brown. Drain on paper towels..
- In a bowl, mix ingredients for sauce. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet. Saute garlic until light brown..
- Add peppers and sauce mix.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken pieces and pineapples stirring well to lightly coat the chicken with the sauce..
- Transfer to a plate and serve immediately. Recommend having it with rice..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pinoy sweet and sour chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!