Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken. Made with cream, parmesan, chicken, bacon and garlic. I've been crowned the Queen of Creamy-Without-Cream*, but today I'm dethroning myself temporarily just so I can share this Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta with you without an inkling of guilt. Here's what you need: bacon, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onions, garlic, spinach, milk, fettuccine, pesto, parmesan cheese Cook until the chicken is no longer pink, then remove from the pot and set aside.
I'm such a sucker for creamy pasta dishes so this chicken and pesto pasta is one of those easy recipes that Add your chicken to the skillet and cook until browned and cooked throughout. (I just cut open my This is really good! I added some bacon as well and it really paired nicely with the chicken. This super lush and Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta is perfect for busy weeknights.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Made with cream, parmesan, chicken, bacon and garlic. I've been crowned the Queen of Creamy-Without-Cream*, but today I'm dethroning myself temporarily just so I can share this Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta with you without an inkling of guilt. Here's what you need: bacon, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onions, garlic, spinach, milk, fettuccine, pesto, parmesan cheese Cook until the chicken is no longer pink, then remove from the pot and set aside.
Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken:
- Make ready of penne/pasta.
- Take of chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces.
- Make ready of bacon chopped.
- Prepare of Red onion chopped.
- Get of garlic minced.
- Make ready of Basil pesto.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Make ready of white wine.
- Take of Reserved water from pasta.
- Make ready of Camembert cheese, rind trimmed off and cut into small chunks.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Creamy chicken pasta with spinach and bacon is one of my favorite things to eat! After all, it's a very rich and indulgent treat for dinner. The restaurant chicken pasta just doesn't compare to this delicious homemade version with spinach, bacon and tomatoes! Camembert Mac and Cheese with Bacon and KaleChef Sous Chef.
Steps to make Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken:
- Cook pasta in boiling water. (Add salt to taste and olive oil to prevent sticking after it's drained).
- While pasta is cooking add oil to a separate pan and cook through chicken until tender (season to taste) when it's finished remove to a bowl and set aside, covered with foil..
- When pasta is cooked scoop out your reserve water, drain pasta and leave to the side in the colander.
- Pre heat oven to 350°F (180c).
- Give your pan a good wipe. Re-oil and add bacon, frying until just slightly cooked..
- Add onion to the pan and fry until just translucent, then toss in the garlic, give it another minute or so, until everything is done to your liking, then give it a good stir..
- Splash in the wine to deglaze the pan, give the bottom a bit of a scrape to bring up the flavors and let it cook off for a bit..
- Pour in about 1/3 cup of your reserved water (save the rest if you prefer to thin your sauce out later) mix in your cream and the pesto, stirring to get a good mix..
- Return chicken to your pan and give it a good stir..
- Now slowly add the pasta, tossing to get a good coat on all the noodles. (you can leave some out if you prefer the dish to be saucier).
- Continue cooking over medium heat (with a slight bubble) to let everything cook together. Give it a taste, you'll know when it's ready..
- Transfer to a baking dish (or just use your pan if it's oven safe) Then cover the top with little chunks of the camembert cheese..
- Pop in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is nice and melted..
- When cheese is melted give it a really good stir through so it spreads throughout the dish, then return to the oven for another five minutes or so..
- Remove from oven, allow it to cool and then enjoy..
There's nothing complicated about this Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta recipe, but it's everything you could want when we need a comforting. The crunch of pine nuts and the tang of sun-dried tomatoes combine with chicken and pasta in a heavenly pesto cream sauce. Be sure to taste and salt before serving, because depending on what kind of chicken broth you use, the dish may require no salt at all or may be extremely under-salted. How to make Creamy Chicken Bacon Pesto Pasta. Sauté bacon in a saucepan or medium wok until slightly crispy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!