CC'S easy pasta bake. Here are our favorite pasta bakes and pasta casseroles, perfect for a family dinner, or when you're looking to meal prep for the week. Serve up a hearty pasta bake topped with melted cheese. These comforting dishes include lasagne, mac 'n' cheese and sausage pasta bake.
First, I just threw together simple stovetop pastas with whatever I had in the fridge. From lasagna and stuffed pasta to baked rigatoni and spaghetti, when you need to warm your soul, turn to any of these Italian-inspired culinary feats. Combine Parmesan and mozzarella to give this pasta bake its Italian appeal. You can have CC'S easy pasta bake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of CC'S easy pasta bake
- Prepare 1 1/2 box of pasta of your choice I.e. rigatoni, penne , etc…
- It’s 2 of jars of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 medium of container of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 medium of container of cottage cheese.
- You need 1 large of package of Italian cheese blend.
- It’s 1 large of package of your favorite cheese , mozzarella cheese, or cheddar.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground turkey or beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of bell pepper chopped.
- You need of spices.
- It’s of garlic powder, Italian season, black pepper, garlic salt, your favorite seasoning I add tony's to give it a little kick!.
Easy pasta bakes are delicious and versatile. Easy Tuna Pasta Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Easy Caprese Pasta Bake is the perfect dish for all your pasta lovers. If you love anything Caprese, you are going to LOVE this recipe.
CC'S easy pasta bake step by step
- Brown your meat than add onion and bell pepper cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Drain excess fat add your spices and pasta sauce combine well. Turn heat to low cover and simmer..
- Cook pasta (7 to 9 minutes) follow box instructions.
- Mix egg , ricotta, and cottage cheese together in a bowl season with spices and blend well. Season to taste..
- In a bowl mix pasta with ricotta cheese mixture..
- In a large glass pan add some pasta sauce then pasta then sauce then shredded cheese. Repeat. You should have 2 or 3 layers..
- After layering, add all remaining cheese on top sprinkle garlic powder and Italian season on cheese. Cover with foil bake at 400° 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 to 15 more minutes or until golden brown..
- Let cool 10 minutes , serve with garlic bread and salad enjoy!.
I topped our Caprese Pasta Bake with some fresh sliced Mozzarella cheese (the cheese counter at your Kroger store has the BEST fresh cheeses.) · This classic tuna pasta bake recipe is a student favourite and is tasty enough for a midweek family meal too. Add plenty of veg to make it healthier. · Tinned salmon makes this tasty salmon pasta bake recipe economical as well as easy. Mascarpone and pine nuts make it a luxury! Try these quick and easy one-tray pasta bake recipes, provided by Tasty, that require only a few ingredients and supplies. This cheesy mince pasta bake is quick, cheap and easy!