Fruity Cashew Chicken Salad.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fruity cashew chicken salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fruity Cashew Chicken Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Fruity Cashew Chicken Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fruity cashew chicken salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fruity Cashew Chicken Salad:
- Make ready 3 of lbs. cooked chicken breast, chopped.
- Get 3 of celery stalks, sliced.
- Take 2 of Braeburn apples, diced.
- Make ready 1 of large bunch seedless red grapes, sliced in half.
- Take 1 bunch of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 12 oz. of salted cashews, roughly chopped.
- Make ready of __________________________.
- Make ready of dressing:.
- Make ready 2-1/2 cups of mayonnaise.
- Get 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of dark brown sugar.
Instructions to make Fruity Cashew Chicken Salad:
- In a large bowl, using a rubber spatula, mix together all the salad ingredients..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Taste and adjust to your preference. Pour over salad and mix well. Cover and refrigerate..
- NOTE: Overnight the salad soaks up the dressing, so you may need/want to mix up and add more dressing the next day..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fruity cashew chicken salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!