Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, dosa sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dosa Sandwich is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Dosa Sandwich is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have dosa sandwich using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dosa Sandwich:
- Take 500 ml of Dosa Batter.
- Prepare As required of Any two varieties of Chutneys you prefer(Tomato, mint or coriander).
- Get 1 cup of Fresh thick hung Curd.
- Get 2 tsp of Idli powder (Gun Powder).
Instructions to make Dosa Sandwich:
- Mix the Idli powder in curd and keep aside with other chutneys.Make Dosas in the usual dosa Tawa but not so crispy..
- Make little thicker and cook on both sides with oil.Make dosas of around 8 and keep aside..
- Now place a dosa on a plate. Spread Tomato chutney.Keep the next dosa over it. Spread Coconut chutney or Coriander or Mint chutney..
- Place another dosa and repeat the process with curd mix.Once it is done for four dosas take a knife and cut the dosas into quarters..
- Repeat this for the rest of dosas also.The dosas melt into your mouth with different tastes of the chutneys and fresh curd.Your kids will love to have this Dosa Fun!!!.
- Tips:(Chutneys can be made in advance and refrigerated).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dosa sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!