You can have Fudgy Brownies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fudgy Brownies
- Prepare 1 of Serves 8.
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 5 oz of of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature.
- You need 7 oz of of Bittersweet Chocolate, melted.
- It’s 1 cup of of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 of ¼ tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of warm Water.
- You need 1 tsp of of Instant Espresso Powder.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of of All Purpose Flour.
Fudgy Brownies step by step
- 1) Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8 by 8 inch square pan with non stick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside..
- 2) In a small cup mix together the warm water with the instant espresso powder, set aside..
- 3) In a large bowl whisk together the sugar and butter until fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and espresso mixture. Beat until all is combined..
- 4) Add the melted chocolate and whisk, add the dry ingredients and mix everything together until it’s incorporated but don’t over mix..
- 5) Pour batter into your prepared pan and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs but not wet batter..
- 6) Cool for about 5 minutes in the pan and then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely.Cut into bars and serve.