Turkish seafood soup ♪. See great recipes for Turkish style lentil soup, Turkish lentil soup too! Turkish seafood soup ♪. самые популярные супы в Турции. The Best Turkish Soup Recipes on Yummly
The amounts shown are a guideline. Improvise at will depending on the ingredients you have on hand and how much soup you are making. Traditional Turkish Tandır Soup is a very healthy recipe full of mixed beans (chickpeas, white beans and green lentils ) and meat is well known in Turkish.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, turkish seafood soup ♪. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkish seafood soup ♪ is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Turkish seafood soup ♪ is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
See great recipes for Turkish style lentil soup, Turkish lentil soup too! Turkish seafood soup ♪. самые популярные супы в Турции. The Best Turkish Soup Recipes on Yummly
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook turkish seafood soup ♪ using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkish seafood soup ♪:
- Make ready 2-3 of cutlets Red sea bream (as much as you like!).
- Make ready 10 of fresh prawns (as much as you like!).
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Make ready 1 of aubergine.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Make ready 1 of carrot.
- Get 1 of garlic clove (or even more!).
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomato (400g).
- Get 1 of bay leaves (optional).
- Prepare of fresh mint.
- Make ready of dried peppermint (if you have plenty of fresh mint, no need!).
- Prepare 6 g of Chicken broth (powder) or vegetable stock will be nicer.
- Take 600 cc of Water (depends how much you want to make!).
- Take of Salt, pepper.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Take of Yogurt to serve (Greek yogurt is ideal).
Perfect fish and shrimp soup that really hits the spot. The fish is perfectly tender and flaky. Light, but full of flavor; a major comfort soup. It is a milder-flavored, lighter-colored soup than the ones typically served in modern.
Instructions to make Turkish seafood soup ♪:
- Chop all vegetables. Souse aubergine in water for a while. Crush a garlic (or minced is ok too).
- Rinse the fish with fresh water. Make sure to scale if they have. Rinse the prawns, pull of legs, shells, remove the vein from the prawn. I kept tails. It's better to keep the shells also as they become a great broth.(it's up to you.).
- Heat olive oil in a deep pan or pot, add fish starting on skin side. Turn it when the skin becomes crispy. And leave them on a side..
- Add olive oil and garlic with low heat. Leave it till it become golden color..
- Add onion, carrot to #4. Fry till they are softened, add aubergine, tomato and fry well for 10mins. Then add tomato cans, and water (600cc〜), chicken broth (or vegetable stock), bay leave (optional)..
- Simmer for 10 mins and add fish. Simmer for another 20 mins or so with low heat. (I prefer longer).
- Add prawns to #6. It's better not to cook prawns for long time as it gets hard. Add salt, pepper, mint..
- Serve in bowls topped with a yogurt..
Today Turkey is a fully integrated seafood and aquaculture producer, from hatcheries to fish farms, processing and packaging facilities, feed factories and plants producing packaging and technical equipment. Significant and steady growth are the hallmarks of the Turkish seafood sector. Turkish cuisine is fast making a name for itself on the worldwide The simple but humble soup is a staple part of Turkish cuisine. When I first came to Turkey, I Popular Seafood Cuisine of Turkey. This Turkish Yogurt Soup recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food turkish seafood soup ♪ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!