Vickys Hidden Avocado Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vickys hidden avocado brownies, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Hidden Avocado Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Vickys Hidden Avocado Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vickys hidden avocado brownies, gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Hidden Avocado Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready 175 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Get 60 grams of pureed avocado.
- Get 90 grams of dairy-free chocolate chips, I use 'Moo-Free' brand which are also soy-free.
- Get pinch of xanthan gum if using gf flour.
- Take 195 grams of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 60 grams of cocoa powder.
- Take 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Make ready 170 ml of water.
- Take 50 ml of olive oil.
Steps to make Vickys Hidden Avocado Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Combine all dry ingredients seperately from all wet, then pour wet into dry, add choc chips and mix well.
- Grease and flour or line an 11 x 7 tray and pour the mixture in, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 20 – 25 mins until a skewer inserted near the edge cones out almost dry. Don't overcook or the brownies won't be gooey.
- Cool and slice. Serve as a treat, or warm with ice cream or custard as a pudding. If you're in an even 'chocolatier' mood, dip them halfway in melted chocolate for a double choc brownie or frost them with my avocado icing – half a mashed avocado, 50g cocoa powder and 150g agave nectar beaten together until smooth.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vickys hidden avocado brownies, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!