Squid Ink Pasta with Seafood and Chilli.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, squid ink pasta with seafood and chilli. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Squid Ink Pasta with Seafood and Chilli is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Squid Ink Pasta with Seafood and Chilli is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have squid ink pasta with seafood and chilli using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Squid Ink Pasta with Seafood and Chilli:
- Get 150 g of dry or fresh squid ink pasta.
- Take 1/4 cup of rice bran oil.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 of carrot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of thyme.
- Get 375 ml of dry white wine.
- Take 1 kg of black mussels, stubbed, bearded.
- Take 2 of x 200 g cuttlefish or calamari, cleaned, tentacles reserved.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle.
- Take 6 of large green prawns, peeled, cleaned, cut into 1 cm.
- Get 2 of red bird eye chillies, seeded, finely chopped.
- Take 2 tbs of chopped dill.
Instructions to make Squid Ink Pasta with Seafood and Chilli:
- Heat rice bran oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Bruise 2 garlic cloves and add to pan with celery, carrot, onion and thyme..
- Cook, stiring for 1 minute until fragrant, then add wine and bring to the boil..
- Add mussels, cover with a lid and cook for 3 minutes or until mussels open. Strain through a fine sieve, reserving 125 ml stock..
- Remove mussels meat from shells and set aside in a large bowl. Discard solids and shells..
- Finely chop remaining 2 cloves garlic and reserve..
- Cut cuttlefish in half lengthwise, then thinly slice. Halve tentacles..
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat. Add cuttlefish and prawns, and cook, stirring, for 1 minutes..
- Add chillies and reserved garlic, and cook for further minutes or until seafood is just cooked, then add mussels..
- Return pan to heat, add reserved stock and bring to a boil..
- Meanwhile cook pasta in a pan of boiling water. Drain..
- Add pasta, seafood mixture and dill to stock, then toss for 1 minutes on until warmed through and combined..
- Divide among plates and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil to serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food squid ink pasta with seafood and chilli recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!