Chilli Cheese Mash Potatos Cups.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chilli cheese mash potatos cups. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chilli Cheese Mash Potatos Cups is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chilli Cheese Mash Potatos Cups is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chilli cheese mash potatos cups using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Cheese Mash Potatos Cups:
- Prepare of chilli.
- Take 1/2 kg of minced beef.
- Take 1 medium of onion.
- Take 1 can of tomatos.
- Make ready 1 can of red kidney beens.
- Get 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of of each: garlic powder, chilli powder or paprica and blach pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare of mash potatos with cheese.
- Make ready 2 large of potatos.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of of each chreded cheese: chidder, edam, parmesan, kashkawan(as u like).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1 of little salt.
Instructions to make Chilli Cheese Mash Potatos Cups:
- preheat the oven to midum high (200c) up and down..
- in a pan, put the beef on a medium heat and and ground it by spoon untill it becomes brown. the water still there..
- add the shreded onion. then, blend the tomatos with the paste and add them to the beef..
- add the beens..
- sprinkle the spices and salt and mix. if u found that you need water, add some. after few mins close under it..
- now in another pan add the potatos after peeling and cutting it with some salt and cover it with water and boil until it become soft..
- take out the potatos without water and add the butter and cheeses on it but not all the parma just the half of it..
- now in the cupcake's tray put the cups if have it and put one spoonful of the mash.
- now put one spoon of the chili.
- cover it with mash potatos. sprinkle some paresan cheese..
- bake it until it become gold.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chilli cheese mash potatos cups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!