Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. Among its members were Mick Tucker.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sweet & sour chicken curry stir fry w/ rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. Among its members were Mick Tucker.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet & sour chicken curry stir fry w/ rice using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice:
- Get 1 of Broccoli.
- Get 1 of Of each pepper: Red, green, orange & yellow.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Carrots.
- Prepare 10 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Take 2 of Thin chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of Kraft: Sweet'n sour sauce.
- Take 6 tbsp of Of each season: Adobo & black pepper..
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice:
- Prepare a bowl with all of the SEASONS. Put it to the side. (Adobo, black pepper & curry powder.).
- Now the CHICKEN. Rinse the chicken. (I always rinse everything.) Cut the chicken into strips and mix it in with the seasons. Take your KRAFT: SWEET'N SOUR SAUCE and give the chicken a good 4 squirts and mix it up together. Put it to the side..
- Now VEGGIES. Rinse the veggies and cut them into strips. (Or diced up however you prefer.).
- Now COOKING. Put the 4 spoonfuls of OLIVE OIL in the pan and put heat on medium. Put in the CHICKEN and cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring in between. Then put in VEGGIES & cover the pan. Leave HEAT on LOW MEDIUM. Make sure to STIR every 8-10 MINUTES. This part takes about 30-40 minutes to make..
- Now RICE. 10 minutes after the chicken has been cooking fill a pot with 1-1/2 CUP of WATER. Leave HEAT on MEDIUM-LOW. (If you don't have non stick pots, use a little oil so the rice won't stick to the pot.).
- Rinse the 1 cup of rice and put in the water to cook. After 10 minutes go back and stir rice..
- After ten minutes and everything gets stirred add the rest of the KRAFT-SWEET'N SOUR SAUCE BOTTLE into the chicken and veggie mix. Wait another ten minutes, stir rice and chicken again. Tada Sweet'n sour chicken curry stir fry..
- Put veggies and chicken on top of rice. :).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sweet & sour chicken curry stir fry w/ rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!