Healthy Cornbread Muffins.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, healthy cornbread muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Cornbread Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Healthy Cornbread Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook healthy cornbread muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Cornbread Muffins:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn meal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sugar (I used truvia baking blend).
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of fat free or 1% milk.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of creamed corn.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of healthy butter spread, melted OR oil of choice.
Instructions to make Healthy Cornbread Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 8 holes of muffin tin if desired or spray with cooking spray.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients in bowl.
- Whisk together wet ingredients in seperate bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry slowly while mixing with spatula.
- Using an ice cream scoop or about 1/4 cup, fill muffin tin (approx 2/3 full).
- Bake for 18 minutes and remove to cool, enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy cornbread muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!