Stir Fried Cashew Chicken.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, stir fried cashew chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir Fried Cashew Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Stir Fried Cashew Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have stir fried cashew chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Cashew Chicken:
- Take of Boneless chicken breast (3) or thigh.
- Make ready of Whole cashews.
- Get to taste of Oyster sauce.
- Take of Appx. 3 tbs garlic mixed with pork fat.
- Take 1 tbs of Sriracha.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Fish sauce/soy sauce/salt.
Steps to make Stir Fried Cashew Chicken:
- Slice chicken thinly and mix with Sriracha and pepper.
- Add garlic and pork fat to a pan and melt on medium heat.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook on medium high heat.
- Add 3-6 tbs oyster sauce and cashews when the chicken is cooked and stir. Add fish/soy sauce or salt to taste.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food stir fried cashew chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!