Dr Pepper brownies.
You can have Dr Pepper brownies using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dr Pepper brownies
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 can of Dr. Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s Dash of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Or if you have a box of brownie mix.
- It’s 1 box of milk chocolate brownie mix.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dr Pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Dr Pepper brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9×9 baking pan. Mix together all of the dry ingredients except chocolate chips. Stir in Dr Pepper until blended. Now stir in chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into prepared baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!.