Lemon Poppyseed Sugar Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lemon poppyseed sugar cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Poppyseed Sugar Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Lemon Poppyseed Sugar Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lemon poppyseed sugar cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Poppyseed Sugar Cookies:
- Prepare 1 cup of butter (softened).
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Get 1 cup of + 1 tbs sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 tbs of cream (or milk).
- Make ready of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Make ready of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbs of poppyseed.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Steps to make Lemon Poppyseed Sugar Cookies:
- Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla. About 2-3 min.
- In a separate bowl, add your dry ingredients.
- Add in your egg, lemon juice, zest and cream..
- Add in your dry ingredients gradually until everything well combined..
- Stir in your poppyseeds with a spatula or wooden spoon..
- Form the dough into 2 logs. Place in freezer to harden..
- Slice cookies about 1/4 inch thick, place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 10-12 min or until lightly golden around edges..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food lemon poppyseed sugar cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!