Simple teriyaki chicken (No Oil Needed).
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, simple teriyaki chicken (no oil needed). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple teriyaki chicken (No Oil Needed) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Simple teriyaki chicken (No Oil Needed) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple teriyaki chicken (no oil needed) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple teriyaki chicken (No Oil Needed):
- Take 600 gr of chicken thigh with skin.
- Take 3-4 tbs of tapioca flour.
- Make ready of Marinate chicken.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic, dice cut.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Get of Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbs of shoyu (soy sauce).
- Get 5 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbs of water.
- Make ready 1/2 tea spoon of ginger, slice thinly and finely.
Steps to make Simple teriyaki chicken (No Oil Needed):
- Marinated chicken with garlic, salt and pepper and keep it in the fridge, you can use lunch box or cover with cling film. Leave it for 15-30 min (the longer the better) prepare the teriyaki sauce in 1 bowl.
- Cover with tapioca flour and preheat the pan. Put the chicken with skin on the bottom leave it for 6-8 min. There will be oil comes from the skin, and let it be..
- After that turn to the other side, and let it be for 5 min, and turn it to other side once more. Use small heat, add the sauce until it caramelized..
- You can add more time if you are not sure if its cooked. It really depends on the size of the chicken.
- Prepare on the top of the hot rice..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple teriyaki chicken (no oil needed) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!