Pepper Chicken Wing.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pepper chicken wing. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pepper Chicken Wing is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pepper Chicken Wing is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pepper chicken wing using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pepper Chicken Wing:
- Take 8 pieces of chicken wings (Drumlets and Wingtips).
- Take of Grounded seasalt.
- Take 2 tablespoon of potato starch.
- Make ready of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of Shoyu (Japanese soya sauce).
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 tablespoon of cooking wine/ sake.
- Take 1-1 1/2 tablespoon of mirin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 1 clove of garlic (crushed).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of finely grounded black pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of finely grounded salt.
Steps to make Pepper Chicken Wing:
- For the sauce, prepare a saucepan, put all the liquid ingredients (i.e. Shoyu, Cooking Wine/ Sake, Mirin), sugar and smashed garlic. Heat up and reduce until half of its volume, keep it aside..
- Now, cook the wings. Wash the chicken wings, afterward cut into 2 parts (i.e. drumlets and the wingtips) and pat dry the wings with kitchen towels.
- Pour grounded sea salt on top of the chicken wings to taste and rub the salt all over, leave it for 5 mins.
- Pour the potato starch in a zipper bag, put the wing inside the bag and shake it to coat the wing, before you take out the wing and keep it aside, ensure to remove the excess coating thus it left a thin coating around the wing parts and the wings are lightly battered (this is important step).
- Pour a cooking oil to the frying pan (adjust the oil for deep frying) and heat up the stove to 180°C. Afterward, put the coated wings in for 4 minutes (do not move or flip the wings in between) each side, for wingtips you might consider to cook longer due to its size. Cook the wings thoroughly until yellowish, drain the oil and keep it aside for 5 minutes..
- Heat up the oil until 200°C and put back the chicken for another 3 minutes each side or until golden brown and keep it aside..
- Take a brush and lightly paint the fried wings with the sauce made in Step 1..
- For the sprinkle, mix the fine black pepper and salt well and sprinkle on the painted chicken wings until it covers the majority part. You can add on more black pepper to taste..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pepper chicken wing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!