My Teriyaki Chicken.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my teriyaki chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Teriyaki Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my teriyaki chicken using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Teriyaki Chicken:
- Prepare 2 pieces of chicken tighs.
- Make ready 2 table spoon of soy sauce.
- Make ready 3 table spoon of sake.
- Take 2 table spoon of mirin.
Instructions to make My Teriyaki Chicken:
- Make holes with using a folk to avoid the skin shrink.
- Grill the chicken from skin side. No additional oil needed..
- When the skin sides turn brown and crispy, turn them over..
- While baking the other sides, mix all the seasonings..
- When the other sides turn brown (about 7 mins), add the mixed seasonings..
- Boil the sauce until it comes to your favourite thickness. Boil the sauce well to make it nice and thick :).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my teriyaki chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!