Decorated Sushi Cake.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, decorated sushi cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Decorated Sushi Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Decorated Sushi Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook decorated sushi cake using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Decorated Sushi Cake:
- Get of <Sushi Rice>.
- Get 3 cups (180 ml) of cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- Get 75 ml of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 of & 1/4 teaspoons Salt.
- Take of <Filling>.
- Take of Canned Tuna (185g can) & Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Get 1/2 of Avocado *sliced.
- Make ready of *Other Suggestions: Chicken Soboro (find my recipe), Salmon Flakes, Scrambled Egg, Teriyaki Chicken, etc.
- Prepare of <Topping>.
- Make ready 3 of Eggs *finely scrambled.
- Get of Sliced of Ham.
- Get of Carrot *sliced and blanched in salted water.
- Take of Cucumber.
- Get of Sliced Cheese.
- Take of *Other Suggestions: Smoked Salmon (formed into Rose flowers), Thin Omelet (thinly cut into noodles), Cooked Prawns, Snow Peas, Sugar Snap Pea, Asparagus, Broccolini, Cucumber, etc.
Steps to make Decorated Sushi Cake:
- When you cook Rice for sushi, cook with slightly less amount of water to achieve firmer texture. Basically you need same volume of rice and water. If you are using Rice Cooker, set the water level slightly lower than the mark. *Note: Wash rice well before cooking..
- Make Sushi Vinegar by mixing the ingredients together..
- Pour the Sushi Vinegar over the HOT rice, then empty it into a large mixing bowl. Mix it well gently and thoroughly, fanning the rice with a fan or piece of cardboard to help the rice cool quickly. Cover the rice with a damp cloth to stop the rice drying out..
- While Rice is cooking and cooling down, prepare other ingredients for Topping and Filling..
- Line a round cake tin (I used 21cm tin) with plastic food wrap. Fill it with 1/2 Sushi Rice evenly and press down. Arrange Filling ingredients on the rice, cover with remaining 1/2 Sushi Rice, and press down..
- Place a serving plate on the tin, and flip it over to transfer the Sushi Cake onto the plate. Remove the food wrap..
- Decorate it with Topping ingredients. Children are very creative and they will enjoy decorating the cake..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food decorated sushi cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!