Prawn curry with butternut squash. This rich prawn and squash curry has all the sweet, salty, hot and sour flavours of a great Thai curry and is really easy. Heat the oil in a wok over a medium heat and fry the red curry paste for two minutes, until fragrant. Gradually stir in the coconut milk, stock, fish sauce, sugar and lime zest, then bring to the boil.
This Butternut Squash curry is a really warming vegetarian meal. Roasted butternut squash, with spinach and chickpeas mixed with Indian spices make Whilst your butternut squash is roasting, start on your curry sauce. Firstly heat your oil and fry chopped onions, garlic, ginger and curry paste for.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, prawn curry with butternut squash. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This rich prawn and squash curry has all the sweet, salty, hot and sour flavours of a great Thai curry and is really easy. Heat the oil in a wok over a medium heat and fry the red curry paste for two minutes, until fragrant. Gradually stir in the coconut milk, stock, fish sauce, sugar and lime zest, then bring to the boil.
Prawn curry with butternut squash is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Prawn curry with butternut squash is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have prawn curry with butternut squash using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry with butternut squash:
- Take 500 gm of prawn.
- Prepare Half of a medium size butternut squash.
- Make ready 1 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1 of large tomato.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 of garam masala (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready Handful of fresh coriander.
Thai butternut squash curry easy to make, perfect mid week dinner recipe. Very satisfying, flavorful and hearty curry during fall. Thai butternut squash curry also known as Fug-Tong-Gaeng-Dang is fresh tasting, easy to cook mid-week comforting curry. Creamy, sweet Butternut Squash Curry served over piles of steaming rice.
Steps to make Prawn curry with butternut squash:
- Heat a pan with oil. Fry the prawns first for 2-3 minutes. Then keep them separate in a bowl. Now in that same oil fry the onion until gets soft. I have added one dried red chilli but it’s optional. Add some whole cumin seeds..
- Now add all the spices and tomato. Cook them for 4 minutes. Then add prawns and chopped butternut squash. Sauté for few minutes. Then add 1 cup of water. Stir them gently and put the lid on. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve with rice or roti..
And this Butternut Squash Curry delivers on all fronts. It's quick, it's easy, you don't need anything fancy, it's healthy, comforting and super tasty. This butternut squash and chickpea curry is delicious, easy to make and is one of my favourites. It's perfect for a weeknight dinner and great for getting rid of any veggies hanging around your fridge at the end of the week. This was the very first curry I posted on this blog, I love a good curry so it won't be.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food prawn curry with butternut squash recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!