معكرونة بصلصة الباشاميل Pasta with bechamel sauce. Okay, my bechamel sauce pasta is very creamy and cheesy but I give you tips if you want to make it less rich and not super creamy. You guys, my brothers & sisters love cream and cheese so no matter how much I add, it's never enough. Since, I have mostly made this pasta for them, it's quite rich..on Yummly
White sauce pasta is a creamy, delicious and cheesy pasta tossed in white sauce or bechamel sauce. This cheesy white sauce pasta is a favorite with my kids and I make this with so many different variations. The recipe shared in this post is the basic vegetarian version. You can cook معكرونة بصلصة الباشاميل Pasta with bechamel sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of معكرونة بصلصة الباشاميل Pasta with bechamel sauce
- It’s 1 box (12 oz) of pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need of For sauce:.
- Prepare 2 tsp of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of powder milk.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of tomato sauce.
Served with pasta, this silky sauce is creamy and delicious. Since Lebanon was under French control for quite a bit of time, whether it's the French-speaking Lebanese citizens or the French-inspired dishes, you will find French influence throughout Lebanon until this day. Preparation Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. This quick and easy penne pasta lasagna is lasagna made simple.
معكرونة بصلصة الباشاميل Pasta with bechamel sauce instructions
- Chop meat, chop onion and cook until prepared with the addition of salt, pepper, spices and tomato sauce.
- Put two cups of water with a little salt and oil until it boils, then add the pasta until it is soft.
- Put the pasta after it is cooked in a saucepan, put a layer of meat and then another layer of pasta and these layers as desired.
- To make the sauce, melt the flour with milk, then add the water with a little olive oil, salt and black pepper, stirring constantly until thickened, then add the cheese and put it on the pasta.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees, if you like you can sprinkle a cheese on the top..
If you wondering why it's so creamy it's because it has both tomato sauce and bechamel sauce plus three different kinds of cheese. Baked into this gorgeous creamy cheesy melting pot of flavors. This recipe for macaroni bechamel may not sound Egyptian but I assure you it is! One of the first Egyptian meals I tasted included this dish and every Arab potluck that has Egyptians present will have a few dishes of macaroni bechamel. I mean what's not to love?