You can cook Fudgy Brownies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fudgy Brownies
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of good quality cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs, cold.
- It’s 2/3 cup of chopped nuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
Fudgy Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven 325° F. Line the bottom of a 9 inch pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang on two opposite sides..
- Add water to a medium saucepan about 2 inches deep. Heat water until barely simmering. In a large heat-safe bowl combine butter, sugar and eggs. Rest bowl over simmering water. Stir mixture occasionally until butter is completely melted. Remove the bowl from heat and let it cool for about 3-4 minutes..
- Stir in vanilla using a wooden spoon. Add eggs, one at a time stirring vigorously after each addition..
- When the batter looks thick and well blended, add flour and mix well until fully incorporated. Stir in nuts..
- Spread the batter evenly in a lined pan and bake for 20-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let it cool completely and remove from pan. For the cleanest cuts, put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes and cut to your desired sizes and shapes. Enjoy!.