Vegan Blueberry Muffins.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegan blueberry muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Blueberry Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Blueberry Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan blueberry muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Blueberry Muffins:
- Make ready 1 cup of plus 2 Tbsp almond milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 3 cup of organic all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegan butter, melted.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- Get 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of fresh organic blueberries.
Instructions to make Vegan Blueberry Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine almond milk and lemon juice in bowl. Let sit while preparing everything else so milk will curdle. About 10 minutes..
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt and cinnamon..
- Melt vegan butter and add to milk along with vanilla and lemon extracts..
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just combined..
- Fold in blueberries..
- Line 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. Fill all the way to the top with batter..
- Bake for 35 – 45 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegan blueberry muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!