2 ingredient Bacon Breakfast Muffins / Sandwiches.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, 2 ingredient bacon breakfast muffins / sandwiches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
2 ingredient Bacon Breakfast Muffins / Sandwiches is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. 2 ingredient Bacon Breakfast Muffins / Sandwiches is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 2 ingredient bacon breakfast muffins / sandwiches using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 2 ingredient Bacon Breakfast Muffins / Sandwiches:
- Take 1 package of smoked, uncured bacon (approx 1 pound uncooked).
- Get 3-6 of English muffins.
- Get of butter (if desired).
Instructions to make 2 ingredient Bacon Breakfast Muffins / Sandwiches:
- First, open your bacon and separate the slices between sheets of paper towel to get off any excess grease. Spray down a stove top skillet and let it heat over medium heat. Add bacon when oil begins to smoke..
- Make sure to not over crowd your pan, and flip bacon constant so it cooks flat and cooks without being burnt. After bacon is finished let it rest between sheets of paper towel to remove excess oils..
- Dump out the pan if you have too much oil/grease but keep enough to cover bottom of the pan. Cut English muffins in half and put them into the skillet to soak up the grease..
- Continue to cook until English muffins are crispy. Cooking the bread on the pan will soak up most of the oils and help with cleanup as well!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food 2 ingredient bacon breakfast muffins / sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!