Grilled Chicken Fillets.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken fillets. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken Fillets is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Grilled Chicken Fillets is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chicken fillets using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Fillets:
- Take 2 of chicken breasts, sliced into fillets.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of olive oil (approximately).
- Take of Juice of 2 limes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cumin (use 1/4 if preferred).
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1-3 tsp of Chilli powder, depending on preference.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken Fillets:
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a zip lock bag. Add the chicken and coat well. Marinate in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours..
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side. Enjoy!.
- I had left over roasted vegetables couscous which I used along with the chicken. I sliced the chicken into strips and it was wonderful mixed in with the couscous. I also served it with a side salad..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled chicken fillets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!