Easy Double Chocolate Brownies.
You can have Easy Double Chocolate Brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Double Chocolate Brownies
- Prepare of All Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of baking cocoa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
Easy Double Chocolate Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter or spray an 11×7 baking pan..
- Mix together all ingredients except the chips with an electric mixer until the batter is thoroughly combined..
- Pour batter into baking pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top..
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack and then cut into squares..