Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shredded chicken teriyaki – slow cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shredded chicken teriyaki – slow cooker using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker:
- Get 2 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of soy sauce (reduced sodium recommended).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar (apple cider vinegar works also).
- Get 1/2 tsp. of sesame oil.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Get of Optional Garnishes :.
- Take of ·Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of ·Scallions.
Steps to make Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker:
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Trim the fat off the chicken breasts and place in the slow cooker..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and pepper..
- Pour sauce over the chicken and place the lid on. Cook on low for 6-8 hours OR on high for 3-4 hours (times may vary depending on how hot your slow cooker gets)..
- Once chicken is tender and falling apart, take it out of the slow cooker and shred it with two forks. Set aside. This is also a good time to cook rice or veggies (whatever you'd like to serve on the side.).
- Move the sauce carefully from the slow cooker into a medium saucepan. In a small bowl or in the measuring cup, whisk together the cornstarch and cold water until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Then whisk that slurry into the sauce. Bring to a boil over med-high heat and simmer until thickened (should be a syrupy consistency). This will only take a few minutes..
- Pour sauce over the shredded chicken and toss to combine. Top individual servings with green onions and sesame seeds, if you'd like..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shredded chicken teriyaki – slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!