Vickys Eggless Eggnog, Vegan Christmas, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vickys eggless eggnog, vegan christmas, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Eggless Eggnog, Vegan Christmas, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Vickys Eggless Eggnog, Vegan Christmas, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vickys eggless eggnog, vegan christmas, gf df ef sf nf using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Eggless Eggnog, Vegan Christmas, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 4 tbsp of my vanilla pudding mix recipe from link below*.
- Make ready 360 ml of full fat coconut milk (1 & 1/2 cups).
- Prepare 120 ml of water (1/2 a cup).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take Pinch of BLACK SALT – gives fantastic hint of egg to vegan recipes.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of ground nutmeg plus a sprinkling for decoration.
- Make ready of Rum as required but not necessary!.
Instructions to make Vickys Eggless Eggnog, Vegan Christmas, GF DF EF SF NF:
- If using Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding which is also vegan, there is no need to use a pan – just use a jug or bowl.
- If using my pudding mix, mix the pudding with the milk, water, sugar and a tiny pinch of black salt in a saucepan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334053-vickys-vanilla-pudding-mix-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Simmer on the stove or in the microwave until slightly thickened then add the vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. (No heating required for the Jello Instant Pudding).
- Chill in the fridge for an hour before pouring into glasses and enjoying with a sprinkle of nutmeg on top! Add rum as desired!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vickys eggless eggnog, vegan christmas, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!