Our Favorite Brownies.
You can have Our Favorite Brownies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Our Favorite Brownies
- It’s 2 large of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Melted Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Baking Cocoa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla or Almond Extract.
- You need 1 of Powdered Sugar for sprinkling.
Our Favorite Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease and flour an 8×8 inch baking pan..
- In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs and sugar..
- Slowly whisk in the melted butter and the vanilla extract..
- Sift in the flour and cocoa and whisk just until blended..
- Add batter to the prepared pan and bake for 1/2 an hour or until done..
- Sift powdered sugar onto top of brownies, cool for 5 minutes, cut and remove to a wire rack to finish cooling..
- Now hide a few from your kids before you tell them they're ready..