Holiday Shrimp Mold.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, holiday shrimp mold. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Holiday Shrimp Mold is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Holiday Shrimp Mold is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have holiday shrimp mold using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Holiday Shrimp Mold:
- Get of Ingredients.
- Make ready 2 lb of boiled shrimp, peeled and choped.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 of 8 ounce package of cream cheese.
- Get 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 cup of celery, chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of shallots, chopped.
- Get 1 cup of boiling water.
- Take 3 envelope of unflavored gelatin.
- Prepare 1 oz of hot sauce.
- Make ready 1 cup of onion, chopped.
Instructions to make Holiday Shrimp Mold:
- In a 2-quart pot heat the soup and cream cheese until the cheese is melted. Remove from heat..
- Add the mayonnaise, celery, shallots, and shrimp to the pot..
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1 cup of boiling water. Add to the pot along with the hot sauce. I resurve the stock from rhe boiled shrimp. Stir to mix..
- Pour into prepared 2-quart mold. Chill for 2 hours before serving..
- Serve with your favorite crackers..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food holiday shrimp mold recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!