Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, eggs benedict. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggs Benedict is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Eggs Benedict is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook eggs benedict using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs Benedict:
- Prepare of For the benedict.
- Get 3/4 C. of or 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3 of large egg yolks.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp. of Fresh lemon juice.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of Cayenne.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of For the poached eggs:.
- Prepare 1 of Tbso. White distilled vinegar.
- Take of Sea salt.
- Make ready 8 of large eggs.
- Take of For the hollandaise:and assembly:.
- Take 4 of English muffins, split.
- Take 8 slices of Canadian bacon or thick-cut ham.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp. of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Chopped chives or green onions.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Chopped dill or 2 tsp. Dried dill.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Eggs Benedict:
- Make the hollandaise: Melt the butter in a small pot over medium-high heat until it's foamy but not yet beginning to brown, 3-4 minutes..
- Place egg yolks and 2 tsp. water into a blender. Start blender and then very slowly add the hot, melted butter until fully combined. Add lemon juice and cayenne, season with salt and pepper. Pour into a bowl with plastic wrap directly on the surface so the top doesn't create a skin on top. Set aside..
- Poach the eggs: Crack eggs into a strainer and let the watery whites run out. There will still be whites remaining. Fill a sauce pan with 3 inches of water. Add vinegar and salt and bring to a simmer. Just starting to bubble not boil. Using a spoon stir water until it is swirling. Carefully drop 1 or 2 eggs at a time into center of vortex, allowing the whites to envelop the yolks. 4-5 minutes until whites are set and yolk still runny. Repeat with remaining eggs..
- Use splotted spoon to remove eggs and place on paper towels or clean dish towel to drain..
- Toast choice of bread in toaster or oven until golden brown..
- Cook Canadian bacon or ham in a skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown and just crisp around the edges. About 6 minutes..
- Assemble: Place 8 halves of bagels or choice of bread on a plate and butter generously. Top each with Canadian bacon or ham, and poached egg. Spoon hollandaise sauce over top and aprinle with dill, sea salt, cayenne and pepper..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food eggs benedict recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!