Crab Sticks and Potato Salad Sandwich.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crab sticks and potato salad sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crab Sticks and Potato Salad Sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crab Sticks and Potato Salad Sandwich is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crab sticks and potato salad sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crab Sticks and Potato Salad Sandwich:
- Get 6 of Sliced sandwich bread.
- Make ready 7 of Imitation crab meat sticks.
- Take 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Wasabi.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Take 1/2 large of Potato.
Instructions to make Crab Sticks and Potato Salad Sandwich:
- Peel the potato, chop into small cubes, then microwave (about 3 minutes)..
- Shred the crab sticks, then chop into 5-mm pieces..
- Mash the potato and combine with the crab sticks, mayonnaise, milk, wasabi, and black pepper. (Taste and add more wasabi, if desired!).
- Sandwich between bread..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crab sticks and potato salad sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!