Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy crab stuffed portobello mushrooms. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy crab stuffed portobello mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms:
- Make ready 8-12 of portobello or button mushrooms.
- Get of Filling:.
- Get 6 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Make ready 1 cup of stuffing mix + 1/2 cup hot water.
- Take 1/2 cup of imitation crab meat.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of finely chopped green onions.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 2 teaspoons of parsley.
- Take 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of worstichire sauce.
- Make ready to taste of Pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms:
- Preheat oven to 375. Wash mushrooms, remove and discard stems..
- Mix water and stuffing mix and set aside for 5 minutes to soften..
- Mix all filling ingredients and stir in stuffing mix. Lay mushrooms cap side down on a foil lined baking sheet. Scoop about a tablespoon of filling into Each one. Bake uncovered 18-20 minutes. You can place under broiler after baking for 30 seconds to one minute to brown tops if desired and garnish with green onions, parmesan and pepper..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy crab stuffed portobello mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!