Fry prawns. In this video we will see how to make prawns fry. Prawns fry recipe is quite easy and delicious. Spicy prawns fry is a delicious side dish that can.
Prawns fry recipe – a quick prawns stir fry made with simple and easily available ingredients. To make any seafood, we use very few spices or garam masala. This helps to retain the original flavor of the.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fry prawns. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
In this video we will see how to make prawns fry. Prawns fry recipe is quite easy and delicious. Spicy prawns fry is a delicious side dish that can.
Fry prawns is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fry prawns is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fry prawns using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fry prawns:
- Take of prawns.
- Prepare of cumin pepper powder.
- Get of turmeric and red food colour.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Make ready of lemon juice.
- Get of ginger garlic paste.
- Take of gravy:.
- Take of Cabbage.
- Make ready of soya sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar and tomato ketchup.
- Make ready of Coriander for serving.
- Take of Salt according taste.
- Make ready of Oil for cooking.
Prawn fry recipe is shallow fried with the spices and it is an instant dish that can be made in few minutes. Cleaning and deveining the prawns is important. Crispy and spicy prawn fry which is super delicious. This prawn fry is super easy to make and taste fantastic as a snack or side dish for rasam rice or plain rice.
Instructions to make Fry prawns:
- In a bowl add prawns, now add ginger garlic paste, cumin and pepper powder, salt, Turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder mix it Marinate it for 1 hour or as per your desired time..
- Shallow fry it..
- In a pan heat the oil add cabbage and all the sauces mix it and add fried prawns.Cook for 5-7 mins.Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve with naan, paratha or roti.
Find prawns fry stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Andhra style prawn fry goes well with rice and sambar. Despite the minimal ingredients and an easy recipe to work around, the flavor of the prawn fry was outstandingly good. Download Prawns fry stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fry prawns recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!