Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Gougons. In this coconut curry chicken, we use full fat coconut milk. Lite coconut milk won't thicken and give you a rich full flavor like regular coconut milk. Cream of coconut is far too sweet and coconut cream tends to be too thick (and overpoweringly coconut flavored) for this coconut curry chicken.
These coconut chicken goujons from Eat Well for Less are easy and affordable. Add the chicken strips and mix well to coat. Tip the desiccated coconut and breadcrumbs into a resealable food bag and shake well until combined.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, breaded curried coconut chicken gougons. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
In this coconut curry chicken, we use full fat coconut milk. Lite coconut milk won't thicken and give you a rich full flavor like regular coconut milk. Cream of coconut is far too sweet and coconut cream tends to be too thick (and overpoweringly coconut flavored) for this coconut curry chicken.
Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Gougons is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Gougons is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have breaded curried coconut chicken gougons using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Gougons:
- Make ready 440 g of chicken breast,.
- Make ready of Golden breadcrumbs, (enough to coat chicken),.
- Make ready of Dessicated coconut, (1/3rd ratio to breadcrumbs),.
- Get 1 tsp of curry spice blend of your choice,.
- Make ready of Salt for seasoning,.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for frying.
Curried chicken simmered in coconut milk and tomatoes makes for a mouthwatering hint of the tropics! Goes great with rice and vegetables. If you think chicken nuggets are for kids, then try these quick and easy, slimming Moroccan Chicken Goujons with Herby Yogurt Dip – Wilde Orchard. First day of February and it's the start of a very important.
Steps to make Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Gougons:
- On a plate mix together the golden breadcrumbs, dessicated coconut, a pinch of salt and curry powder. You want a ratio of 2/3rds breadcrumbs and 1/3rd coconut..
- Butterfly out the chicken breasts into halves and trim off any fat/gristle. Slice the chicken into long thin flat gougons..
- I find that wearing latex gloves helps with this next process, so the crumb coating doesn't stick to your fingers, or if you don't have any use some tongs. Take the pieces of chicken one by one and coat completely in the breadcrumb mix..
- Preheat your oven to 180 (fan) and line a baking tray with foil and place a metal rack over it. Set aside. Heat up a frying pan with around 1.5tbsp oil in over a medium high heat. Once the oil is nice and hot, lay the chicken into the pan, carefully, and fry on both sides until golden. Remove from the heat..
- Place onto the metal rack and bake in the oven for 20-25 mins until cooked right through. Serve up and enjoy! :).
One pack of raw chicken breast fillets. Black pepper (you decide how much you use). If you enjoy this Chicken Goujons recipe, we have some other quick and easy recipes you will love. What diets is this Chicken Goujons recipe suitable for? Make the breadcrumbs with a gluten free roll, and you can enjoy these Chicken Goujons on a gluten free diet.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food breaded curried coconut chicken gougons recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!