Mug microwave brownie. Single serving brownie microwaved in a mug. You could try mixing everything in the mug itself, but How to Serve Your Microwave Brownie. You can serve it immediately and eat straight from the mug.
Mug Brownie: By now I'm sure everyone and their grandmother has seen the Dizzy Dee microwave chocolate cake in a mug. However, whenever I've made it, I've found it to be somewhat gelatinous. This makes a delicious brownie for one in about a minute. You can cook Mug microwave brownie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mug microwave brownie
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 pinch of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of instant coffee powder (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of flour.
It's a super quick and easy chocolate fix for any time. Microwave brownies in fancy ramekins, such as those seen at right. You'll have a dessert fit for guests and they'll think you spent hours slaving in the kitchen. Serve mug brownies topped with a scoop of.
Mug microwave brownie step by step
- In a 12oz coffee mug, melt butter, mix water, vanilla and coffee. Wisk well.
- Add cocoa powder, wisk well. Add sugar, wisk well. Add flour, wisk well..
- Microwave for 60-75 seconds: 60 seconds for molten bottom, 75 seconds for complete doneness..
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings and ice cream..
- The vanilla should actually be a few drops..
Microwave Brownie in a Mug: Ingredients & Substitutions. As always I recommend that you make the recipe exactly as written. I went through so many trials and errors to get this chocolatey delight just. The gooey brownie in a mug was adapted from my chocolate mug cake, which is one of the reader The brownie can be made in a microwave OR a conventional oven. While I haven't tried a low fat.