Quick and Easy Brownies.
You can cook Quick and Easy Brownies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Brownies
- Prepare 150 grams of butter.
- You need 300 grams of light muscovado sugar.
- You need 75 grams of coco powder.
- Prepare 150 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarb.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 dash of vanilla extract.
Quick and Easy Brownies step by step
- Melt the first 4 ingredients on a medium heat.
- Add the flour and bicarb and mix until completely combined.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg and vanilla then add to the other mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased and lined tin and bake at 190°c for 20 minutes.
- To check if its ready insert a knife or skewer, should come out nearly clean to get the gooey kind.
- Leave to cool in tin. once cooled remove paper, portion and dust with icing sugar.