Freezer friendly breakfast sandwiches. Wrap the sandwiches for freezing: Wrap each sandwich in a square of aluminum foil. Use a permanent marker to write the contents and Put all the sandwiches in a freezer bag or container. Reheating instructions: Unwrap the frozen sandwich and place on a.
I've been making these freezer friendly breakfast sandwiches for quite a few years now, I love having them as a super easy and healthy (if you play your cards right) breakfast option. I make his with a pork sausage patty usually because he needs a little more. Wrap each sandwich individually in plastic wrap, and place in the freezer. You can cook Freezer friendly breakfast sandwiches using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Freezer friendly breakfast sandwiches
- You need of large eggs.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of bell peppers chopped.
- You need of fresh baby spinach chopped.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of English Muffins.
- You need of slicescheddarcheese or any cheese you like.
To reheat, remove the plastic wrap, and replace it with paper towel. Fact: hot and cheesy breakfast sandwiches may just be the best thing on this planet. Ok ok, slight exaggeration, but they are right at the tippy top of my list with these. Stock your freezer with these delicious Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches so you can grab-and-go on busy mornings.
Freezer friendly breakfast sandwiches instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray an 911 casserole dish with cooking spray or coat with butter or coconut oil. Heat olive oil in a large non-stick saut pan, add onion along with pinch of salt. Saut until onions are translucent. Add in peppers and garlic and cook for another two minutes. Add in chopped spinach with a bit more salt and pepper, stir and cook until spinach has wilted down. Shut off heat and let veggies cool a bit..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and then slowly stir the cooled veggie mixture into the eggs. Pour the egg and vegetable mixture into baking dish and bake for about 30 minutes, or until the center is set and the outer edges are slightly browned. Allow the eggs to cool, then slice into six pieces. Build the sandwiches by adding one piece of the baked eggs and one slice of cheese to each English muffin. Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and place into the freezer for up to 3 months..
- Camping- wrapped in aluminum foil place all sandwiches in ziplock bag and freeze them overnight,when leaving in the morning place everything in the cooler on the top so nothing Smashing the sandwiches when ready to cook them placed them on the grill. This is how I did it, and cooked these up the first morning of camping, they had defrosted very nicely and was still cold. Don’t place right under the flames..
- I did mushrooms and spinach instead of bell peppers because my kids don’t like bell peppers you do you and make it your own..
Kids and adults alike love these simple freezer-friendly Breakfast Sandwiches filled with just a few ingredients, including the BEST BACON ever. Healthy Freezer-Friendly Breakfast Sandwiches are make-ahead and whole-food friendly. Whole-grain English Muffins, farm fresh eggs and homemade turkey sausage make this the ultimate breakfast sandwich. Weekday breakfasts will be no problem with these make-ahead freezer-friendly breakfast sandwiches. To assemble sandwiches, spread insides of English muffins with butter.