Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, coco's crazy microwave oven teriyaki chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook coco's crazy microwave oven teriyaki chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken:
- Get 3/5-7/10 pound of chicken thigh, boneless.
- Get 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbs of sake or red wine.
- Get 2 tbs of honey.
Steps to make Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken:
- Prick the chicken skin with a fork. Combine soy sauce, sake and sugar, stir until the sugar dissolves. Put the chicken and the sauce in a Ziploc bag. Marinade for 1 hour or more..
- Place 4 or more disposable chopsticks on the oven proof dish, place the chicken on top..
- Heat the chicken in a microwave oven, uncovered, for about 10 minutes or till the skin browns. for crispier result, lightly toast under the broiler. Stand 2 minutes before serve..
- The recipe is available in my blog! http://kcocoangela.blog132.fc2.com/blog-category-2.html.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food coco's crazy microwave oven teriyaki chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!