Lobster potpie. Cut the lobster meat into medium-sized cubes. Place the lobster, frozen peas, frozen onions, and parsley in a bowl (there. Brandy adds a luxurious note to these creamy lobster pot pies.
This dish is easy to cook and is very delicious. Can be cooked the day before and reheated. Brooklyn's Extra Fancy shares their recipe for the ultimate summer comfort food, the beloved lobster pot pie.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lobster potpie. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lobster potpie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Lobster potpie is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Cut the lobster meat into medium-sized cubes. Place the lobster, frozen peas, frozen onions, and parsley in a bowl (there. Brandy adds a luxurious note to these creamy lobster pot pies.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lobster potpie using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster potpie:
- Prepare 1 1/2 qt of heavy cream, or split with half&half, reduced by 25%.
- Make ready 1 pint of lobster stock, reduced by half.
- Make ready 1 of potato, cut in cubes and blanched.
- Get 1 of large carrot, cut in cubes and blanched.
- Make ready 1/2 of fennel, cut in cubes and blanched.
- Take 10 oz of chopped lobster meat.
- Prepare to taste of S&P.
- Get 1 sheet of puff pastry, rolled to 1/16" thick and cut into 4 cir.
- Make ready 1 of egg for wash*.
- Make ready 2 tsp of thyme, off stems.
- Make ready 1 1/2 C of asparagus, chopped (instead of potato).
- Get of Cornstarch (to thicken).
One bite of that pot pie was like melt-in-your-mouth perfect lobster bisque but with huge chunks of lobster. Ina's Seafood Potpie, Lobster Potpie, and Vegetable Potpie all have one thing in common: bubbly-warm goodness under a crispy crust. Three more one-dish wonders from Ina! Lobster Pot Pies ready for the oven.
Instructions to make Lobster potpie:
- Preheat oven to 500°. Whisk the reduced cream and lobster stock together to make sauce..
- In a pot, heat sauce with vegetables and lobster. Season to taste with S&P and add thyme..
- Place equal amounts of sauce with lobster and vegetables into 4 12oz gratin dishes. Place rolled puff pastry on top and brush with egg wash. Place in the oven for 7 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove and serve..
- Egg wash: mix egg with 1 tsp water or milk and a pinch of salt..
- I used 1-2C chopped asparagus instead of the potato. I also added 3 tsp cornstarch (dissolved in cold water) because I felt it is to liquidy..
When I asked Nicole of Simply Catering if she could come up with a mini, decadent version of my favorite comfort food, she was completely. Lobster pot pies make the perfect date night meal. Easy to prepare using fresh or frozen lobster, utterly delicious and the ultimate in comfort food. Learn how to make Individual Lobster Pot Pies. Be the first to review this recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lobster potpie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!