Kottu parotta chicken. This is how we make it in our restaurant. Kottu Roti is one of the Famous street food dishes in Sri Lanka. A bowl of homemade chicken curry, a mix of vegetables, eggs stir-fried with a few spices and a few roti parotta are the main ingredients that will go into making this chicken kottu.
For first time, I tasted in Nalan restaurant. Chicken Kothu Parotta or minced meat Parotta is a cuisine of the Chettinad region of Tamil Nadu state in South India. Chicken kotthu Paratta is spicy in taste and can be served with a simple tomato kitchup.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, kottu parotta chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kottu parotta chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Kottu parotta chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
This is how we make it in our restaurant. Kottu Roti is one of the Famous street food dishes in Sri Lanka. A bowl of homemade chicken curry, a mix of vegetables, eggs stir-fried with a few spices and a few roti parotta are the main ingredients that will go into making this chicken kottu.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook kottu parotta chicken using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kottu parotta chicken:
- Prepare of Parotta (flat bread) shredded.
- Prepare of Onion 1 chopped.
- Take of Chili 3 chopped.
- Get leaf of Curry.
- Take 3 of Egg.
- Take of Thick gravy curry chicken (spicy varuval) – (shredded).
- Get of Chicken thick gravy curry.
- Make ready of Chicken fillet.
- Make ready of Indian curry spices.
- Make ready of Chili powder.
- Make ready of Turmeric powder.
- Get of Corriender powder.
- Take of Ginger & Garlic paste 2tbl spn.
- Take of Onion 1 chopped.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Corriender leaf (optional for garnishing).
- Make ready of Gravy cooking method.
- Get of Fry indian spices, add onion, gatlic & ginger paste. Saute.
- Make ready of Add chicken fillet, mix. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Get of Add chili powder,turmeric powder, corriender powder. Stir.
- Prepare of Add salt, stir and mix well. Let it cook untill gravy thickens.
- Prepare of Let it cook until oil breaks.
- Prepare of Let it cool. Shred chicken into small pieces. Mix with gravy.
- Take of (Add chicken to parotta when needed.).
While Chicken Kottu Roti (or Chicken Koththu Roti) is my absolute favorite (and probably most popular), there are different versions of this kottu that you can make. So you can adapt this recipe for. Add shredded parottas, combine well and cook, stirring rigorously.ll. Add curry leaves, cook for a minute.
Steps to make Kottu parotta chicken:
- Fry spices,onion,chili & curry leaf. Add shredded parotta. Stir well..
- Add chicken gravy with shredded chicken fillet. Stir & mix well. Add salt. Stir..
- Make a well in the middle. Add eggs in the middle. Stir and mix well..
- Stir well until egg mix well with parotta & well cooked..
Chicken kothu, beef kothu, mutton kothu, prawn/shrimp kothu, fish kothu, squid/cuttlefish kothu, egg Is kothu roti/koththu parotta healthy food? Yes, it is a healthy food, if you make this at home only. Kothu Parotta is mostly sold at small restaurants or by street vendors and is popular in Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Pre made Parottas are shredded into small pieces and stir fried with cooked chicken. Recipe from Sanjeewa and Shymali Gooneratne.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kottu parotta chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!