Shredded Chicken Sliders. These Shredded Chicken Sliders are an awesome recipe for your next party or pot luck. I was debating if I should use regular sliced onions or the. Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and stir until chicken and onions are coated with seasonings.
One of our go-to shredded rotisserie chicken meals is this BBQ shredded chicken sliders recipe. Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and stir until chicken and onions are coated with seasonings. Try Buffalo Chicken Sliders Instant Pot recipe.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shredded chicken sliders. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shredded Chicken Sliders is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Shredded Chicken Sliders is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
These Shredded Chicken Sliders are an awesome recipe for your next party or pot luck. I was debating if I should use regular sliced onions or the. Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and stir until chicken and onions are coated with seasonings.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shredded chicken sliders using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Chicken Sliders:
- Make ready 12 of slider buns or pav.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts, cut into small pieces.
- Take 2 of medium-sized onions, finely chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomatoes, finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of processed cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
We have even served Buffalo Chicken Sliders at birthday parties. This no fuss recipe can't get any easier and it is budget friendly too. Using either of Trifecta's chicken breast or shredded chicken, this quick and simple lunch can be made at any point to satisfy that craving for sliders! These Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders are perfect for your big game football party!
Instructions to make Shredded Chicken Sliders:
- Preheat oven to 180-degree Celsius..
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium flame. Add chopped onions. Saute until slightly golden..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook till the raw smell disappears..
- Then add chopped tomatoes and salt. Cook until oil begins to separate..
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, black pepper powder and garam masala powder. Give it a mix and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the chicken pieces and mix it well..
- Saute for a minute then add water and cover it with a lid. Cook until the chicken is fully cooked..
- Turn the heat off and shred the chicken..
- Cut the buns in half across the length and place it on the baking tray..
- Pour the shredded chicken and spread it evenly..
- Add a layer of grated cheese over the chicken..
- Place the top back on. Apply a mixture of butter and dried parsley over the top of the buns..
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the top of the buns are golden brown..
They can be made ahead of time so you can spend more time watching the game. Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders recipe: Delicious and easy little sandwiches! Shredded Chicken Sandwiches Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Chicken Sandwich Recipes Cheeseburger Sliders Beef Sliders Chicken Sliders Mini Hamburger Sliders Cheeseburger Recipe. Once chicken is shredded, mix with barbeque sauce until thoroughly combined. BBQ Chicken Slider Sandwiches are an easy recipe to make when you're feeding a crowd.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food shredded chicken sliders recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!