Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, seafood jambalaya. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood Jambalaya is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Seafood Jambalaya is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook seafood jambalaya using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Jambalaya:
- Get of Butter.
- Make ready of Red Onion.
- Prepare of Green onions.
- Take of Gallic cloves.
- Make ready of Bay leaves.
- Get of Jalepenos.
- Make ready of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare of Ground Cayenne pepper.
- Take of Tomato paste.
- Get of Water.
- Get of Beef Bouillon cubes.
- Get of Crushed tomatoes.
- Get of Short grain brown rice.
- Prepare of Jumbo Shrimp.
- Get of Cleaned & debearded Mussels.
Instructions to make Seafood Jambalaya:
- Melt butter in large pot over med heat. Add onions, green onion, bell pepper, garlic, bay leaves, Jalepeno, creole seasoning, cayenne. Cover and cook veg is tender, stirring occasionally, about 15 min..
- Mix in tomato paste. add sausage, water, bouillon cubes, tomatoes, rice. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook until rice is tender. 45-55 min..
- Add shrimp and mussels 5 min before rice is done cooking..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food seafood jambalaya recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!