Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo. Mike's Crazy EZ Shrimp Cocktails instructions. Dethaw your shrimp if need be. Add chilled cocktail sauce to your chilled glasses.
Reserve any shrimp fluids from your dethawed shrimp bag and gently pull the tails from your shrimp. Great recipe for Mike's EZ Prime Rib. That's definitely a generous serving amount of meat!
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mike's ez shrimp & spicy andouille sausage gumbo. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo is something which I have loved my whole life.
Mike's Crazy EZ Shrimp Cocktails instructions. Dethaw your shrimp if need be. Add chilled cocktail sauce to your chilled glasses.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mike's ez shrimp & spicy andouille sausage gumbo using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo:
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Take 60 of Presteamed Shrimp [de-tailed – de-veined].
- Prepare 12 oz of Smoked Spicy Andouille Cajun Sausage [sliced on the bias].
- Make ready of ● For The Carbs.
- Prepare 1 Bag of Bear Creek Cajun Gumbo Soup [serves 8 – a must purchase!].
- Make ready 1 (8 oz) of Pkg Presteamed White Rice [use as a filler & thickener].
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all fine minced – de-seeded].
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- Make ready 1/3 Cup of Jalapeno Peppers.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Celery With Leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get 3/4 Cup of Spanish Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of ● For The Wet Ingredients.
- Take 2 tbsp of Garlic Frying Oil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce [+ reserves].
- Take 1 of (= 2 Cups) Can Chicken Broth.
- Make ready 6 Cups of Water.
- Take of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Prepare of Potato Salad [yup.we mix that in down south].
- Prepare of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Take Slices of Garlic Bread.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro Or Parsley [for garnish].
The Dirty Rice is also pre-fabed. I was going to make shrimp bisque but was missing some. It is equally at home whether fished beneath a popping cork or free lined. Learn how to make your favorite recipes in no time.
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo:
- Here's the basics of what you'll need..
- Sauté all vegetables in a bit of olive oil until translucent. About 5 minutes. Add your garlic in for 1 minute. Be careful not to burn garlic. Also, add 1 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce to your vegetables..
- Add all broth and water to vegetables and bring to a heavy simmer..
- Add your 10 oz packet of Bear Creek Gumbo Soup Mix. Simmer covered for 15 minutes. Stir regularly..
- A fantastic OTC choice!.
- Also, add your precooked rice to thicken your Gumbo..
- At 15 minutes – add your precooked sausage and shrimp. Simmer for 5 minutes covered until fully heated. Stir regularly..
- Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro. Serve piping hot with Louisiana Hot Sauce and garlic bread to the side as well. Enjoy!.
We have everything from easy to expert recipes! Here is our list of rice recipes. Table of contents : – Korean Beef Rice Bowl – Spicy (Rubios Inspired) Rice Bowl – Portuguese Rice – Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower) – Rice cooker. DetailsMike's Shrimp Salmon Eggs are Mike's best-selling salmon eggs. These large, jumbo-sized eggs are packed in Mike's own natural shrimp flavoring.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's ez shrimp & spicy andouille sausage gumbo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!