Seafood With Sweet Chilli Sauce.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, seafood with sweet chilli sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood With Sweet Chilli Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Seafood With Sweet Chilli Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have seafood with sweet chilli sauce using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood With Sweet Chilli Sauce:
- Make ready 500 g of Seafood *Prawns, Scallops, Squid, or etc.
- Get 1 of small piece Grated Ginger *grated.
- Make ready of *Note: Use 1 teaspoon for marinate Seafood, and use the rest for sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Potato Starch.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Canola Oil.
- Take 2 of Spring Onions *finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare of Coriander Leaves for garnish *optional.
- Take of <Sauce>.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce).
- Get 3-4 tablespoons of Ketchup.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of Chicken Stock OR Water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
Instructions to make Seafood With Sweet Chilli Sauce:
- Prepare Prawns and other Seafood. If you use Frozen Seafood, thaw them thoroughly. Place prepared Seafood, Sake (Rice Wine) and 1 teaspoon grated Ginger in a bowl, massage and set aside..
- In a separate bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients. *Note: Make sure you make the sauce before you start cooking..
- Heat 2 tablespoons Oil in a frying pan or wok over high heat. Add Potato Starch Flour to the Seafood and mix well, then cook. It won’t take long..
- When colour changed, add Spring Onion, Garlic and the rest of the grated Ginger, and stir. When Spring Onion is soft (it won’t take long), add the sauce and bring to the boil. When the sauce is thickened, it is done!.
- Scatter some Coriander Leaves on top and serve with freshly cooked rice..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food seafood with sweet chilli sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!