Peanut Butter Cup Brownies.
You can cook Peanut Butter Cup Brownies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- It’s 1 of Peanut butter chips.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter Cup Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare mini muffin pans by spraying lightly with cooking oil..
- In a small pot, mix the butter, water and cocoa powder and bring to a boil. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, buttermilk, vanilla and eggs. Add in the chocolate mixture and mix until well combined..
- Fill each muffin cup with a heaping teaspoon. Bake 13-15 minutes..
- Let cool in pan. Indent each brownie with a spoon or the tip of your finger. Heat the peanut butter and spoon a little into each brownie. Top with peanut butter and chocolate chips..
- Let cool completely. Serve..